Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Princess Vera Wang


Vera Wang has teamed up with Kohls yet again to launch a new juniors line, Princess Vera Wang. Her Simply Vera line, makeup and fragrances have done amazingly well, so it only make sense that she would expand to a juniors line. I've featured some Simply Vera items here in the past. So you can see there is a drastic difference between these two lines. But I'm very excited to see how Princess Vera Wang evolves as time goes on. I can't say that I'm in love with every piece I've seen from the new collection but there are quite a few items that I really really like. And I know the line will only get better and better.

But I have to say once I took a look at these snap shot collages for the collection, I started to like it even more. I think these outfits are very well put together and give off quite a Juicy Couture vibe. And the accessories look so fun!


Prices are pretty moderate. Hanging right around the $50 at original price. But everything is always on sale at Kohls, so prices will drop some. Now Princess Vera Wang isn't available yet. But the stores are starting to get the merchandise, so check out your local Kohls, or the website, about July 9th!

No comments:

Post a Comment