Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Neon!


Earrings; BCBGeneration. Necklace; Thrifted. Top; Forever21. Pants; American Eagle. Belt; Ann Taylor Loft. Shoes; Charlotte Russe.

I wore this outfit a few days ago and I finally got the chance to upload these pictures today. This outfit all started when I found these shoes at Charlotte Russe on last size sale for only $9.99. I couldn't pass them up! The neon trimming is to die for. Next I went on the hunt for a shirt. When I found this one, I wasn't so sure I was going to like it. I tend to wear longer tops, but it fit great so I snagged it for only $13. I've had these jeans for a while but the grey-ish color went great with the shoes. And my necklace was one of my recent purchases as well. So cute!

I hope everyone's week is going great so far! xoxo Ashley.

1 comment:

  1. Very bold! I'm afraid to wear neon, I'm not sure it would go well with my skin tone. But it looks absolutely fabulous on you!

    Mia
    http://miaa-moore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete