Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Draping


This is just a quick post of wait I wore today to hang out with a friend. Its a really great dress from Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls. I got it on clearance for only $5.40! I couldn't pass it up! I love the draping details in this dress and I also love how comfortable it is. My sandals are from Forever21 as well as my clutch. The weather down here in Jax, Fl has been horrible so I had to take these pictures inside. Sorry about the quality. Anyways I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

xoxo Ashley

4 comments:

  1. This dress fits amazingly on you, sexy but chic and last but not least very inexpensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's what I call a bargain! Such a beautiful dress for only $5? Unbelievable! By the way, I’ve just discovered your blog and I really like it. Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Please, let me know!

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ideas are lovely tasteful and stylish

    ReplyDelete