Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Asos Wants


So sorry for my lack of post! Life has been hectic. I have been sick, started a new job and on top of that one of my best friends just had her first child. But don't worry I will be back up on my normal schedule soon.

Anyways here are a few of my current wants from Asos.com. They have so much great stuff!! But I narrowed it down to a few must haves that I am really craving. I am loving prints right now. Beachy prints, food prints, animal prints, geo prints, you name it, I'm loving it. Wedge sneakers are a must this season but I have been having such a hard time finding a pair I really like. I think these floral print babies might be the ones.

And how awesome are those studded canvas shoes! But not the price tag! I'm thinking of trying a DIY project!! Well I hope everyone is having a great week! Love ya.
xoxo Ashley

1. Motel Pineapple Bandeau Cropped Top: $38.27
2. River Island Printed Panel Body-Conscious Dress: $43.49
3. Tunic with Pastel Panel Detail: $78.28
4. Monkee Genes Fairtrade Skinny Jeans: $104.37
5. DENY Wedge High Top Sneakers With Suede Detail: $78.28
6. Vero Moda Pant in Geo Retro Print: $55.66
7. LOTUS FLOWER Ballet Flats: $48.71
8. Gienchi Gapo Gold Studded High Top Sneakers: $365.30
9. Aqua Cougar Cork Collar Hi Lo Shirt Dress: $165.25
10. Striped Shirt With Wrap Details: $60.88
11. Knitted Dress in Geo Patten: $69.58

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with ASOS! These are all really great picks!
    www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete