Saturday, April 21, 2012

Floral & Boots


Due to a bit of rain coming in there was a bit a chill in the air yesterday. This gave me the perfect opportunity to layer a few new pieces I've picked up over the pasted few weeks.



I'm so in love with the design of this cardigan/vest/whatever ya wanna call it. It pairs great with so many different outfits, and I can't wait to wear it again. Also this is one of my favorite necklaces! I actually bought it for my mother for Christmas, but I found myself borrowing it so often that, my gracious mother gave it to me.

Me, My Brother, My Mom

My older Brother, who is a Marine, was in town for a few weeks, which was great! We had all kinds of family dinners and outings. I love having him around. He is hands down the funniest person I know.

Cardi; Thrifted. Shirt; F21. Shorts; Kohls. Belt; Kohls. Boots; Thrifted. Necklace; Francesca's. Earrings; F21.

No comments:

Post a Comment